Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home and Car Insurance

So my home insurance policy with the current insurance company is about to expire in August. For now I have still been under my father's automobile insurance policy which is with another provider. I figured now since I am 24 I should look into getting my own car insurance policy as well as see if I can get a discount if I was to get my home insurance policy through the same insurance company. Long story short I will save roughly $150 on home insurance and my auto insurance is the cheapest that anyone else has quoted. Knock on wood I have a clean driving record, which helped. I did shop around but staying with the same company who has provided my auto insurance since I was driving greatly helped me save some money. Plus you can't beat their service, which is really worth it.

All in all other finances are the same for the most part, but with some slight increase in savings. Recently I have done some decorating around the house with the help of my girlfriend. She actually has been finding me some great deals on various items such as curtains and a large mirror.

No comments: